The BossBabe Podcast Episode 220
- What it really looks like to balance motherhood and business – and whether “balance” is what we should even strive for at all
- The unexpected story of how Heather became a REAL Housewives star
- Heather’s practical tips to building a strong, healthy marriage
- The compliment Heather got from Rihanna that stuck with her forever
Heather Dubrow is an actor, reality TV star and fellow podcaster – and most importantly a mom. In this week’s episode of the bossbabe podcast, Heather is sharing her approach to motherhood and how she’s been able to prioritize her family above all else – while also striving for her ambitious goals.
The behind-the-scenes of REAL housewife – Heather Dubrow.
Plus – she’s sharing her story of becoming a REAL housewife and giving her tips for building a healthy, strong marriage that can withstand whatever life throws at you. You do not want to miss this episode. Listen now.
- Heather Dubrow’s World
Listen to Heather’s podcast!
- The Société
- Join our private, online community of female entrepreneurs where you can connect, build and grow.
- Just Thrive
- Use code BOSSBABE for 20% off your order of JustThrive products!
- bossbabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
- Heather Dubrow: @heatherdubrow
- bossbabe: subscribe
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram