The BossBabe Podcast Episode 205
- The ONE healing modality you’re missing as a life coach + why that needs to change.
- Why traditional self-improvement rhetoric will only get you so far.
- How to navigate guilt and shame on your self-healing journey.
- Reframing trauma + understanding how to detect trauma patterns in your body.
- Why the coaching industry is broken + how you can be part of the revolution.
- How Alexi + Christine can personally help you take somatics to the next level with Elementum.
You’ve read all the self-help books, tried to change your mindset – you’ve done all the things…but something still feels off.
We feel you + want you to know – you don’t have to do this alone. And this week’s podcast guests just might be able to help…
Think about it: what if your mindset wasn’t the only way to make yourself “feel better”? What if there was a better way to heal?
This week’s guests, transformational life coaches Christine Hassler and Alexi Panos, are taking a deep dive into somatic healing and exploring how the body is a filter for the world (and how it keeps score of repressed emotions).
You’ll learn one of the best ways to release trauma from your past without reliving it in your present and find the personal freedom that awaits when you do.
If you’ve hit a wall in your self-discovery voyage, this conversation is for you. Listen now!
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.