The BossBabe Podcast Episode 204
- Why your community is the #1 indicator of your business’s success.
- How to turn your niche idea into a fully-fledged product business.
- What you can do right now to find your business support system + why it matters.
- The ONE thing that helped Lori overcome her fear of numbers + build confidence as a business owner.
- The pitfalls of a product-based business + how to avoid them.
- Why investing in female-founded companies is one of the BEST choices you can make.
Building a business can seem glamorous to the outside world, but the reality can be filled with loss, loneliness and times when you just want to give up. But you don’t have to go through it alone.
Lori Harder Reminds Us That It’s OK To Ask For Help When Building Your Business
So how do you push through when your inner voice is not your biggest cheerleader? What do you do when everything keeps going wrong? You flip the script and use your struggles to your advantage.
This week's guest, serial entrepreneur Lori Harder, is here to push you in the right direction. In this episode, she reveals how to turn your struggles into strengths by calling on your community for support.
Plus, Lori reflects on the obstacles she overcame to launch her female-funded rosé wine spritz brand, Lite Pink, and shares how she uses fear as fuel to keep getting up whenever she gets knocked down.
If you've ever wanted to quit your own business, this conversation will flip your perspective. Listen now!
- Free Training: Your Ultimate Roadmap to Making Six Figures in 2022: https://bossbabe.com/ultimate-2022
- Join The Société
- Earn Your Happy: BossBabe Mentality for the Win – With Danielle Canty
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.