The BossBabe Podcast Episode 097
- Our 4-step formula for having profitable, repeatable launches (without the stress and overwhelm!)
- What’s a playbook and why it's integral to operations and team management
- The importance of creating systems to help you scale your launches
- Understanding the customer journey and strategies for getting them from start to finish
- How to streamline customer service and utilize live chat and DMs to convert queries into purchases
Tune in as BossBabe’s co-founders, Danielle Canty and Natalie Ellis, give you the real behind-the-scenes of what it’s like to launch at BossBabe. We’re sharing strategies from The BossBabe Launch Framework that have helped us achieve successful, stress-free launches that we can rinse and repeat.
Launching doesn't have to be exhausting and overwhelming. With the right systems in place and proper planning, launches can feel good, easy, and energetic. Whether you’re launching a product or service, we’re showing you the roadmap to profitable, repeatable launches that practically run themselves whilst injecting your business with some major cash.
- Join Online Launch School, a 12-week program designed to take the guesswork out of sold-out launches, whether you’re looking to start an online business or scale one. https://bossbabe.com/ols
- Download The BossBabe Playbook Template: https://bossbabe.com/playbook/
- Grab Your Free Launch Checklist: https://bossbabe.com/launchcheckist
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.