The BossBabe Podcast Episode 113
- Dianna’s journey of building beloved brands for other businesses to taking the leap and starting her own, Crown Affair
- What it really takes to launch a product-based business in 2020 and why intentionality is key
- How to craft a brand’s narrative and visual literacy that connects with the consumer on a deeper level
- What factors to consider when bringing on the right partners to back your business
- How intentionality elevates high-quality products to help the customer beyond the surface and cultivate long-lasting self-care rituals
- Sign up for our free 10-day Instagram Challenge: bossbabe.com/instachallenge
- This episode is sponsored by SOUL CBD. Get 20% off on SOUL CBD products using code: BOSSBABE. https://mysoulcbd.com/
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.