The BossBabe Podcast: Episode 007
- How to deal with criticism and fear of judgment when building a business.
- How to build trust and be transparent with your followers.
- 3 key Instagram growth tips and how to apply them.
- How to grow, monetize and scale your business.
- Writing captivating captions that sell.
- How to write about topics that make you stand out online.
- The importance of community and belonging as an entrepreneur.
- Amanda’s unique morning routine before diving into her busy work day.
In this week’s episode, Natalie interviews fitness youtuber turned 7 figure business coach Amanda Bucci!
Amanda explains how she dealt with criticism and fear of judgment when building her fitness brand. She shares how she made the pivot from fitness to business and what she did to build trust with her followers.
She gives actionable tips on monetizing your platform, scaling a business, and creating content that sells. She also shares how to attract your ideal client when you apply 3 specific Instagram growth tips.
Amanda chats about her unique morning routine and what she does for herself before getting into her busy work day.
This episode is sponsored by Insta Growth Accelerator.
IGA is a 12 week training program designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. You’ll learn how to consistently attract your ideal client and effortlessly sell your product / service.
Head to InstaGrowthAccerlertor.com now to get early bird pricing!
Natalie Ellis is a serial entrepreneur and angel investor, as well as the co-founder and CEO of media brand BossBabe. Under her leadership, BossBabe now reaches more than 10M+ ambitious women per month, and has a community of 3.8M across their social media, blog, podcast and newsletter. Natalie’s expertise lies in audience growth, content monetization and business strategy. Natalie is passionate about supporting women to take action in creating lives that they’re in love with.