The BossBabe Podcast Episode 229
- What is the “brain/gut connection” and why it matters.
- How to figure out if you have a leaky gut.
- 5 things you need to STOP eating if you want to heal your gut.
- The simple lifestyle shifts you can make today to take care of your mental health.
You know those butterflies you get in your stomach before a big meeting? They’re real!
Well, kind of. The truth is that those are messages going from your gut to your brain, and that connection goes both ways – impacting how we think, act, feel and perform.
Tina Anderson is the founder of Just Thrive Health, one of the best probiotic supplement brands on the market. She joins us to discuss the importance of how our gut health can seriously affect our mental health in today's stressful climate.
Get ready to learn the signs that your gut may be out of balance and understand what diet changes you need to make to support and strengthen your brain-gut health. These connections might surprise you, but it’s important information that just might change your life.
- Shop all of Just Thrive’s lab-tested products – Use the code BOSSBABE at checkout for 15% off your purchase at https://justthrivehealth.com/discount/BOSSBABE
- Learn more about the scientific processes and studies that go into Just Thrive products – justthrivehealth.com/pages/our-story
- Episode 149: Why Your Gut Health is Linked to Energy and Anxiety with Tina Anderson
- Episode 182: Why Healing Your Gut Should Be a Top Healthy Priority + The Steps on How to Do It with Tina Anderson
- Blog: 5 Supplements That Power BossBabe CEO’s Daily Routine
- bossbabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
- Instagram: @justthrivehealth
- bossbabe: subscribe