The BossBabe Podcast Episode 079
- Marie's inspirational journey to discovering her purpose and how you can too
- How to simplify to amplify your life and business by clearly defining your priorities
- Daily routines and rituals to help you stay healthy, focus, and be at your best-performing self
- Best practices for running a remote team (with different time zones!)
- Why email marketing is still the queen in generating long term ROI
- The importance of trusting your instinct for your business
We’re joined by Marie Forleo in today’s episode on The BossBabe Podcast. Before building her multimillion-dollar business, B-School, creating an award-winning show, MarieTV, and being named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation, Marie Forleo was like the rest of us – just trying to figure everything out.
Tune in as Marie shares her inspirational journey to discovering her purpose and how you can too. We’re also going behind-the-scenes with Marie and discussing what it takes to build an 8-figure business and the importance of simplifying to amplify your life and business. After this episode, you’ll be left empowered with actionable tips to help define your priorities, improve productivity, and how to efficiently scale your business.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.