The BossBabe Podcast Episode 152
- Learn the real motivation behind why Ashley decided to start her sleepwear brands
- Listen as Ashley dives into how she defines good leadership in a startup
- Unpack the importance of being bought into the mission of the company you’re working for
Join BossBabe Co-Founder & CEO Natalie Ellis and special guest Ashley Merrill as they lift the lid on Ashley’s real motivation behind starting her sleepwear brands and unpack what defines good leadership in a startup and the importance of being bought into the mission of the company you’re working for.
- Use Code “BOSSBABE” to save 15% on Organifi: https://www.organifishop.com/?platform=grin&link_id=197330&token=L15vwSVaVFQJ4L0RFsmr19ktxzGR4tuK&contact_id=03ece88a-2535-4077-b980-1e3998cf01a5&attribution_window=30
- Use Code “BOSSBABE20” to save 20% on Soul CBD: https://www.mysoulcbd.com
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.