The BossBabe Podcast Episode 202
- The ONE thing that took Hollie from $0 to $600K (and you can start doing it today)
- How I figured out what to look for in a co-founder, and where I eventually found her
- The $29 membership that changed the game for Hollie + what she did to specifically move the needle
- The main thing Hollie attributes to the change she made in her business (and how she did it)
Are you a solo entrepreneur craving community and connection to hit your business goals?
Hollie Clarke Reveals How She Met Her Business Bestie + Hit Six-Figures With The Société
We get it! WFH + Zoom fatigue can be an isolating combo when you're navigating the stressful world of entrepreneurship alone.
It's precisely what inspired this week's guest, Hollie Clarke, to join The Société in 2018. In this episode, she shares how membership and participation helped her shift from running a side hustle to being a 6-figure queen. From honing in on her unique skill set and meeting her business bestie to making $600,000 in the first year of business, Hollie is proof that you are the sum of who you surround yourself with. The best part is, there is nothing stopping you from doing the same!
Are you ready to leap into your greatness and surround yourself with ambitious go-getters who can propel you to new unimaginable new heights? Tune in to hear how The Société is the career + community upgrade you’ve been looking for. Listen now!
- Free Training: Your Ultimate Roadmap to Making Six Figures in 2022: https://bossbabe.com/ultimate-2022
- Join The Société: https://bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.