The BossBabe Podcast Episode 215
- How you can identify a toxic relationship and what to do about it.
- The anatomy of a healthy female friendship + how to cultivate more of them in your life.
- What you can do today to make new friends as an adult.
- How many friends should you have + how many is too many.
- Why you need different friendship groups for different phases of your life.
Are your friends toxic?
Hint: the answer might surprise you.
We have couples therapy, family therapy, individual therapy, but there’s almost no help out there when it comes to handling our friendships. That’s why psychotherapist, Erin Falconer is here to share her guide for managing and growing your relationships to get the best out of life.
Erin Falconer Shows Us How To Get Intentional With Our Friendships
In this podcast, author Erin Falconer is sharing how to strengthen the friendships you have, attract the friendships you need and break up with the friendships in your life that are no longer serving you.
- The Influencer Masterclass
Join bossbabe CEO, Natalie Ellis on a free, 90-minute training to gain full clarity on your personal brand, learn how to create easy, consistent content, build an audience of raving followers + generate revenue, without the stress.
- Done For You Viral Reels
Take the guesswork out of what to post on social media with 30 days of done-for-you content.
- Your Personalized Instagram Audit
Get bossbabe CEO, Natalie Ellis’s secret system so you can audit your own IG account, figure out what’s working + what’s not and take your account to the next level.
- Influencer School Reviews
- Influencer School
Our 12-week, guided coaching and certification program designed to help you gain full clarity on your personal brand, learn how to create easy, consistent content, build an audience of engaged followers and create a full-time income from social media.
- bossbabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
- Erin Falconer: @erinfalconer
- Read: How to Break Up with Your Friends
- bossbabe: subscribe
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.