The BossBabe Podcast Episode 191
- How Gigi Gorgeous went from school outsider to LGBTQ+ icon
- What you can do to be an ally to the LGBTQ+ community
- How to deal with insecurities and haters online + stay committed to your cause
- A peek into the making of Gigi’s first YouTube video
- The moment in New York Fashion Week that changed Gigi’s life forever
- How you can show support to a cause that matters to you
Deep down, you know you have something important to share with the world, but something keeps getting in the way of you being your true self.
Can you relate?
Authenticity is such a buzzword – yet few have truly mastered it quite like this week’s guest, Gigi Gorgeous. From day one, she has never shied away from being 100% real when sharing her journey with sexuality and transitioning. Now, she’s here to help you find your voice in the world.
On this week’s episode, we’re having an honest conversation about what authenticity really looks like + unpacking how you can show up as an LGBTQ+ ally in your community.
If you’ve been looking to self-document your journey or shed light on a cause you care about, this episode is going to give you the encouragement you’ve been waiting for. Listen now.
- BossBabe’s FREE Influencer Masterclass
- BossBabe’s FREE 30 Days of Content Guide
- Pique Tea
- Use code “BOSSBABE” at checkout for 5% off
- Use code “FOR-BOSSBABES” for $20 off first purchase of $100 or more
- Soul CBD
- Use code “BOSSBABE15” at checkout for 15% off
- BossBabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
- Gigi Gorgeous: YouTube + Instagram
- Queerified with Gigi Gorgeous & Mimi
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram