The BossBabe Podcast Episode 190
- How Natalie cracked the code on social media engagement + built an organic following
- The secret to creating and curating engaging content
- How to discover your zone of genius + what it means for your following
- A peek into the BossBabe MBA method for scaling on social media
- What you can do to prepare for Instagram’s upcoming changes
You've been trying to build a following on Instagram, but your strategy just isn't sticking. Between being paralyzed by perfectionism + struggling to post consistently – you’ve got no idea how to get unstuck.
Meanwhile, it seems like everyone else is totally crushing it on Instagram…can you relate?
Believe it or not, BossBabe Co-Founder + CEO – Natalie Ellis – has been there. And in this week’s episode, she’s finally revealing the roadmap all the best influencers have kept under wraps – until now.
Get a pen and paper as she gives you the insider formula that's guaranteed to magnetize the loyal following you've been vision-boarding. If you thought you'd heard everything there is to know about social media strategy, you're in for a big surprise.
The secret's out! Nothing is stopping you from building and monetizing your Instagram presence after this episode. Listen now!
- BossBabe’s FREE Influencer Masterclass
- BossBabe’s FREE 30 Days of Content Guide
- Use code “FOR-BOSSBABES” for $20 off first purchase of $100 or more
- Soul CBD
- Use code “BOSSBABE15” at checkout for 15% off
- BossBabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram