The BossBabe Podcast Episode 223
- What non-verbal signs you’re sending out + what they’re telling people about your attitude
- Things you can do TODAY to project more self-confidence in every interaction
- The formula for how you should be sending your emails + starting your Zoom meetings
- How to tell if someone isn’t telling the truth + what questions to ask to get the REAL story
Have you ever considered what your superpower might be, if given a chance? The ability to fly? Super strength? It’s hard to go wrong. But what if you gained the ability to read the emotions of those around you – even know when they’re lying?
And what if we told you these powers were there for the taking – with a little practice?
Vanessa Van Edwards is an expert on people – specifically, how we behave. She wrote the book on human behavior, literally! As a researcher, she’s studied social cues and body language for seventeen years and packs so much actionable information into this episode – you’ll want to listen twice.
We are not exaggerating when we say that this interview is one of the best of the year – maybe even one of the best in the entire bossbabe catalog. We strive to provide our community with the most tactical, attainable and impactful advice we possibly can. We promise, this one really stacks up.
Listen in as Vanessa unlocks the secrets to respect, confidence, authority and authenticity – and don’t be afraid to pause and take notes!
- Vanessa’s Free Likability Training 3 – secrets you can use to develop greater influence, lead teams and reach success faster!
- Science of People
Explore related content, feature articles and media – and order Vanessa’s books.
- Vanessa Van Edwards YouTube
Join over 740k subscribers in following Vanessa’s research and speaking appearances.
- Get the book: Captivate
- Get the book: Cues
- bossbabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
- Vanessa Van Edwards: @vvanedwards
- Linkedin: Vanessa Van Edwards
- bossbabe: subscribe