The BossBabe Podcast Episode 188
- How Lilly went from working a day job to being a YouTube star in 5 years
- Motivational tools that helped her keep showing up + grow her following
- What it’s really like to be a part of The Creator Economy
- How the conventional workplace is changing + what Influencers have to do with it
- What scaling a business looks like for a content creator
- The unexpected challenges of building a brand on your own
- What you can do right now to grow if you’re an aspiring influencer
You keep showing up on social media, but for some reason…you just can’t seem to get the results you want. Can you relate?
We’ve all been there. And this week’s podcast guest, Lilly Sabri, is no exception. She spent 4 years growing her YouTube Channel to 30k subscribers. Then one day – her following totally exploded.
Lilly Sabri ended up turning 30k subscribers to over 3 million – and it wasn’t by accident.
Want to know how she did it? Well, in this week’s episode Lilly is revealing how she made that leap + what it really takes to grow a massive following on YouTube.
If you’re tired of slow growth on social media and want to understand how to start seeing results – this episode is for you. But be warned: the answer might surprise you.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.