The BossBabe Podcast Episode 096
- Beatrice’s entrepreneurial journey of building The Honey Pot Company, a multi-million dollar brand in the feminine hygiene and care space
- The importance of self-love and a positive mindset for an entrepreneur’s long-lasting success and fulfillment
- Defining what success truly means and the reality of being an “overnight success”
- How to launch a “hit” brand/product and what it really looks like
- Adopting a lean business mindset and how to bootstrap your business
- How to be comfortable with being your authentic self
- Join Online Launch School, a 12-week program designed to take the guesswork out of sold-out launches, whether you’re looking to start an online business or scale one. https://bossbabe.com/ols
- Learn more about our partnership with ELLE, iconic lifestyle brand and the world’s largest women’s fashion magazine. https://bossbabe.com/elle
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.