The BossBabe Podcast Episode 073
- The challenges that Ali faced during the early stages of building Be Social and how she overcame them
- What it takes to scale a business and the importance of delegation for growth (and sanity!)
- Why networking is critical and the best practices for cultivating organic relationships + partnerships
- Actionable tips for how to grow your brand when you’re just starting out
- This episode is sponsored by LifeCykel, a biotechnology company with a mission to empower people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms. Use promo code “Bossbabe20” to get a special discount of 20% off, only the first 1000 will get the discount.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.