The BossBabe Podcast Episode 073
- The challenges that Ali faced during the early stages of building Be Social and how she overcame them
- What it takes to scale a business and the importance of delegation for growth (and sanity!)
- Why networking is critical and the best practices for cultivating organic relationships + partnerships
- Actionable tips for how to grow your brand when you’re just starting out
Today’s guest is the true definition of a BossBabe. Ali Grant is the founder of Be Social, one of the first agencies to execute influencer outreach and collaborations. Ali had the foresight to create an agency that was hyperfocused on influencer partnerships before Instagram and influencer marketing became a thing. Be Social is named by Inc. as one of the fastest-growing businesses spearheading digital campaigns for influencers, events, and editorial – but for Ali, creating Be Social was not an easy journey. Tune in to hear their inspirational story of how Be Social was founded, the sacrifices that Ali made along the way, and industry tips for how she developed organic relationships that she credits to the success of her business.
This episode is sponsored by LifeCykel, a biotechnology company with a mission to empower people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms. Use promo code “Bossbabe20” to get a special discount of 20% off, only the first 1000 will get the discount.
- This episode is sponsored by LifeCykel, a biotechnology company with a mission to empower people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms. Use promo code “Bossbabe20” to get a special discount of 20% off, only the first 1000 will get the discount.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.