The BossBabe Podcast Episode 029
- Leveraging the 5 Pillars of the BossBabe Success Framework to start and scale your business
- What it really takes to build a six figures in your business
- Gaining clarity on your ideas, understanding your ideal client and building a targeted audience
- Building your business by implementing systems and processes that facilitate scale with a lean business model
- Supercharging your sustained energy and time management for growth
In this epic episode, co-Founder Natalie Ellis does a solo podcast to walk you through the BossBabe Success Framework – aka the exact roadmap to get you from start-up to six figures in your business. Natalie dives into the 5 pillars of the Success Framework that will help you create massive success and abundance in your business and facilitate scale with a lean business model.
The Success Framework consists of the Purpose, Audience, Revenue, Systems, and Growth pillars. You will learn the breakdown of each element and how you can use them to create a super clear action plan.
No matter what stage you’re at in your business, you’ll gain insight into how to find clarity on your ideas and alignment, how to understand your community and build a targeted audience, the difference between profit and gross revenue, and supercharging your sustained energy and time management for growth.
This episode is brought to you by The Société. Join the community and learn how to start and scale your business at http://bit.ly/2GM2Xk8
Learn how to start and scale your business from Start-up to Six Figures in Six Months: bossbabe.com/SUSFSM
- This episode is brought to you by The Société. Join the community and learn how to start and scale your business: http://bit.ly/2GM2Xk8
- Learn how to start and scale your business from Start-up to Six Figures in Six Months: www.bossbabe.com/SUSFSM
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
Kayleigh is our Community Manager over here at BossBabe HQ and comes with a wealth of experience in high-end memberships for creatives and entrepreneurs, events management and digital marketing. She is passionate about positive psychology and believes in the power of cultivating a mindset for success.
Originally from South Africa and now based in the UK, Kayleigh has made it her mission to empower women and entrepreneurs to live the life of their dreams. When she is not building communities and connecting people, you can find Kayleigh travelling. She has a love for communication & collaborative work and you can find her on Instagram @kayleighjadewatson or in the IGA / Société Facebook groups supporting our incredible community.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram