The BossBabe Podcast Episode 112
- Heather’s inspirational journey of overcoming poverty and adversity to climbing to the top of the C-Suite
- How to stop apologizing and build confidence by cultivating an attitude of gratitude
- The importance of keeping promises to yourself and why breaking them chips away at your confidence
- What it means to “fire the villains” in your life and actionable tips for developing your confidence daily
- The power of frequency and how to use affirmations to penetrate your subconscious to rewire it for success
- Grab your copy of Heather Monahan’s Confidence Creator: https://amzn.to/2DPCt2V
- This episode is sponsored by SOUL CBD. Get 20% off on SOUL CBD products using code: BOSSBABE. https://mysoulcbd.com/
- Sign up for our free 10-day Instagram Challenge: bossbabe.com/instachallenge
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.