The BossBabe Podcast Episode 112
- Heather’s inspirational journey of overcoming poverty and adversity to climbing to the top of the C-Suite
- How to stop apologizing and build confidence by cultivating an attitude of gratitude
- The importance of keeping promises to yourself and why breaking them chips away at your confidence
- What it means to “fire the villains” in your life and actionable tips for developing your confidence daily
- The power of frequency and how to use affirmations to penetrate your subconscious to rewire it for success
If you want to feel more confident and empowered as a woman in business, we’ve got just the episode for you! We’re joined by Heather Monahan, author of Confidence Creator (which held the #1 spot in Business Biographies on Amazon), motivational speaker, confidence coach, and overall business badass.
Before she became the Confidence Queen, Heather struggled to assert her worth in the corporate world. Despite her reputation as a ‘Revenue Generator’ and track record of bringing in over 200 million dollars in revenue during her tenure, Heather was constantly bullied and underestimated by those who did not want her to shine.
Eventually, Heather was fired from her corporate career after 14 years but it turned out to be the best thing to happen to her. She quickly pivoted and went full force into writing her book, Confidence Creator, and building her personal brand. The rest is history and Heather is now the CEO of her life.
Tune in as we chat all things confidence, accountability, mindset, and empowerment. This episode is truly transformative and packed with tips that you can apply to your life and business to help you make the most of every situation and circumstance.
- Grab your copy of Heather Monahan’s Confidence Creator: https://amzn.to/2DPCt2V
- This episode is sponsored by SOUL CBD. Get 20% off on SOUL CBD products using code: BOSSBABE. https://mysoulcbd.com/
- Sign up for our free 10-day Instagram Challenge: bossbabe.com/instachallenge
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.