The BossBabe Podcast Episode 279
- The one thing you should change if you want to be a better leader, partner or friend.
- What Jenna discovered by diving deep into the divinity of motherhood.
- Jenna’s #1 best-kept secret for moving past your blocks and manifesting anything in your life.
Are you looking for a new way to move past your blocks and level up in life? Are you unsure of how to embody your fullest self, truly love yourself, and tap into your inner magic? Then you are just where you need to be.
On this week’s episode, Natalie sits down with one of the most powerful coaches in the industry, Jenna Phillips Ballard, to shine light on how a coma saved her life and inspired her to take control of her future and create her own success.
After waking up from a trauma-induced coma, Jenna realized she had a much greater purpose in life. Since then, she has become her own advocate, creating a pathway for self-love, success, and abundance. With newfound awareness and strength, Jenna made a full recovery and continued to lead a life of joy, purpose, and empowerment. In 2016, she co-founded Ascension Leadership Academy with her husband and together they have coached hundreds of people to tap into their own unique magic and manifest magnificent lives.
- Jenna’s website: www.jennaphillipsballard.com
- Transform your life with Ascension Leadership Academy
- Instagram: @jennaphillipsballard
- Ascension Leadership Academy: @ascensionleadershipacademy
- bossbabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram