The BossBabe Podcast Episode 280
- The secret to accessing capital to fund your business without venture capitalists.
- How to reduce the number of no’s you hear from investors.
- The real, behind-the-scenes of getting government funding for your business.
If you could get funding for your business, what would you do with it? Would you hire new employees? Expand locations? Launch new products? The world is your oyster when you have capital, yet nearly 99.9% of all businesses in the US will never receive venture funding… but here’s the catch, you can still scale your business and thrive without venture capitalists!
On this week’s episode, Danielle sits down with award-winning entrepreneur, Fortune 500 small business advisor, philanthropist and economic activist, Natalie Madeira Cofield, to unveil some non-traditional ways you can secure funding for your business (at any stage).
Natalie Madeira Cofield is a presidentially appointed expert on small business and has been named one of the most powerful women in business by Entrepreneur Magazine. Natalie has provided some of the nation's most prominent CEOs of billion-dollar organizations, executives of global brands, senior advisors to the White House, mayors of leading national cities, and community activists and leaders with inspiration, insight and advisement. Her efforts have been responsible for supporting the deployment of more than $200 million in funding to eco-systems and entrepreneurs throughout the country.
- Natalie’s website: www.nataliecofield.com
- Check out the Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Mastercard Digital Doors Program
- Mastercard Strive Program
- Find a SBA Women’s Business Center
- bossbabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
- Natalie Madeira Cofield: @nmcofield
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram