The BossBabe Podcast Episode 057
- The story of how Elena and Grant Cardone came together as a power couple and work as a team
- Becoming a more independent woman capable of achieving her goals
- Recognizing your royal core as the asset of your empire
- The money mindset that you need to elevate your success
- How to create “couple goals” with your partner to achieve success in terms of family, money and mission
In this episode, The Ultimate Empire Builder, Elena Cardone, also known as Mrs. 10x joins us and dives deep into conversation with the co-founder and COO of BossBabe, Danielle Canty. Elena is a businesswoman, author, investor, speaker and the Queen of her empire.
There so many takeaways in this episode and we can't wait for you to share with us your most significant takeaways. Elena and Danielle cover topics on building an empire, recognizing your royal core assets, becoming a stronger and more independent woman, working as a team, trusting yourself, money mindset, what it means to help, building your legacy and SO much more!
After listening to this episode, be wholly prepared to alter your money mindset, think completely differently and totally ready to build your empire.
This episode is brought to you by The Société. Join the community and learn how to start and scale your business at: bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow
Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- If you'd love to learn from the BossBabe team about how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days, register for a free spot in the next training at: https://bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- This episode is brought to you by The Société. Join the community and learn how to start and scale your business at: bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram