The BossBabe Podcast Episode 049
- The 3 things entrepreneurs can learn from the corporate world and vice versa
- The importance of planning and systems and how this can help you excel in business whether you’re an entrepreneur or intrapreneur
- Playbooking and efficiently documenting your processes to facilitate scale in a globally-dispersed team
- How to hold space for being agile while also planning ahead
- Sign up to BossBabe’s newsletter for ambitious women: bossbabe.com/allthenews
- This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. www.instagrowthaccelerator.com
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.