The BossBabe Podcast Episode 044
- Why the philosophy of true health is all-encompassing of mind, body and spirit
- Overcoming health obstacles, mounting anxiety, chronic stress and adrenal dysfunction as an entrepreneur or high-performer
- Actionable steps to combat hormone imbalances and chronic illness
- What you may not know about integrative medicine and how you can use it to thrive as your healthiest and most optimal self
In this informative episode, BossBabe’s CEO Natalie Ellis is interviewing Dr. Jess Peatross. Join them as they have an honest conversation about holistic health and functional medicine.
Dr. Jess leaves nothing off the table and sharing her insights into anxiety, adrenal dysfunction, hormone imbalances and she teaches you exactly how to combat all of the above using integrative medicine and energy work.
Dr. Jess believes in the philosophy of true health being all-encompassing of mind, body and spirit and gives actionable steps to overcoming health obstacles, emotional trauma and chronic illnesses.
If you are an entrepreneur, in a high-performing career, or you want to know exactly how to be your healthiest and optimal self, then you will find so much value in this episode.
This episode is brought to you by the Insta Growth Accelerator. Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. www.instagrowthaccelerator.com
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.