The BossBabe Podcast Episode 043
- The difference between customer experience and customer service and how you can use this to catapult your business
- How to set the foundation of your customer experience by integrating your mission and values into your service delivery
- Setting yourself apart in business by being proactive and not reactive
- Transforming the way you interact with your existing and future customers
We’re now introducing mini episodes, which are shorter episodes that are super actionable and feature Team BossBabe. BossBabe’s Head of Marketing, Kay Snels, will be your host for this episode where we interview our very own co-founder and COO, Danielle Canty.
Kay and Danielle discuss the difference between customer service and customer experience and how it can transform the way you interact with your current as well as your future customers. They share tips on how you can differentiate yourself from your competitors by having a strategy behind delivering an incredible customer experience.
If you’d love to learn from the BossBabe team about how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days, register for a free spot in the next training at: https://bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. www.instagrowthaccelerator.com
- This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. www.instagrowthaccelerator.com
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/ig-growth
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.