The BossBabe Podcast Episode 040
- How to use social proof to increase sales this holiday season.
- What exactly is social proof, and how should it be implemented into your marketing strategy?
- How to get started with social proof to build credibility and confidence in potential customers, and how to turn that into sales for your business.
- Where to distribute your testimonial content, and how to ask for tangible testimonials from your clients.
We’re now introducing mini episodes, which are shorter episodes that are super actionable and feature Team BossBabe. BossBabe’s Head of Marketing, Kay Snels, will be your host for this episode where we interview our very own Head of Sales, Ellen Coule.
Kay and Ellen dive into how you can use social proof to increase sales this holiday season, which social proof strategies you can implement for your product or service-based business, and how to ask for social proof assets. Ellen shares how to create social proof content, how to ask for tangible testimonials, and how to best utilize these assets to create sales.
If you’d love to learn from the BossBabe team about how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days, register for a free spot in the next training at: https://bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. www.instagrowthaccelerator.com
Get more actionable tips on our blog at: https://bossbabe.com/9-ways-to-increase-e-commerce-sales-this-holiday-season/ https://bossbabe.com/how-to-prepare-your-online-shop-for-cyber-monday-2018/
- This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. www.instagrowthaccelerator.com
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/ig-growth
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
Get even more actionable tips on our blog at:
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.