The BossBabe Podcast Episode 038
- What it’s really like to work behind-the-scenes at BossBabe.
- How to build a thriving company with a lean business model.
- What is play-booking and why is it important?
- How to take inspired action and create opportunities for yourself.
- Marketing, leadership, communication and negotiation in life and business.
Join BossBabe CEO Natalie Ellis in this absolutely value-packed episode where she is joined by BossBabe’s very own Head of Marketing, Kay Snels.
They are diving deep into all things marketing, leadership, negotiation and you’ll find out what it’s really like to work at BossBabe. Kay is sharing tips on delegation, personal branding, self-belief and having the confidence to pursue opportunities and celebrate your wins.
They discuss insights into communication, productivity and how to maintain a work-life balance whilst building a thriving company with a lean business model. This episode is a must-listen and if you’d love to learn from the BossBabe team about how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days, register for a free spot in the next training at: https://bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. www.instagrowthaccelerator.com
- This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. www.instagrowthaccelerator.com
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/ig-growth
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.