The BossBabe Podcast Episode 082
- The struggles of being a minority woman in the tech industry and how she overcame those challenges to pave her own way to success
- How Suneera bootstrapped her initial funding to raising over $20 million in VC
- What it takes to build and sustain a successful multi-billion dollar company
- The importance of cultivating a work culture sparks joy and collaboration
- How to balancing your personal life + business by setting your intentions and manifesting how you want the week to go
- The reality of “doing it all” as a mother and business titan
Get that glowy, dewy skin for yourself. Learn more and take the quiz to find your ultimate Glossier skincare routine. Plus, all new customers will get 10% off their first order on glossier.com/podcast/BOSSBABE
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.