The BossBabe Podcast Episode 115
- Christina’s career evolution from climbing the ranks at Apple, startup success at Flipboard to founding her own business and becoming the CEO of her life
- The major differences between corporate and startup, and how to thrive in each environment
- 3 things you need to know before leaving your corporate job to build your own business
- Christina’s #1 secret to success, which has everything to do with chasing your own dreams and being intentional
- The reality of building and sustaining a business, specifically when it comes to competing with corporate giants and what you need to consider
- Sign up for our free 10-day Instagram Challenge: bossbabe.com/instachallenge
- Get two free months of Skillshare premium membership and receive access to unlimited to over 1000+ classes: www.skillshare.com/bossbabe
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.