The BossBabe Podcast: Episode 006
- The power of finding your why.
- How Ella started and grew a blog to 130 million hits.
- Pitching her business to Whole Foods and Starbucks.
- How to switch from a victim mindset to a growth mindset.
- The importance of failing forward and how to deal with criticism.
- The normality of imposter syndrome.
- 3 key things to do when building a business.
- Ella’s morning routine.
In this week’s episode, Danielle interviews blogger turned multi million dollar business owner, Deliciously Ella!
Ella explains how she grew a simple blog to 130 million hits by overcoming her own health journey to now pitching her business to Whole Foods and Starbucks.
She shares how she turned adversity into opportunity, a negative into a positive, and the 3 key things you need to do in order to build a business.
Ella chats openly about finding your why, failing forward and how she switched from a victim mindset to a growth mindset. She also shares her morning routine, and how she still deals with imposter syndrome and criticism.