The BossBabe Podcast: Episode 005
- How she transitioned from spanish major to successful entrepreneur.
- The real behind-the-scenes of entrepreneurship and dealing with imposter syndrome.
- The learning moments found in failure.
- How being diagnosed with celiac disease pushed her on her entrepreneurial path.
- Biohacking and morning routine tips to start your busy day centered.
- How to listen to your body and change your routine.
- Balancing a running business and relationship with her husband.
In this week’s episode, Natalie interviews the Founder of Apres, Darby Jackson!
Darby explains how she transitioned from spanish major to successful beverage entrepreneur, the real hustle behind-the-scenes and how learning moments can be found in failure.
She chats openly about how she deals with imposter syndrome (even today) and how her celiac diagnosis pushed her on her entrepreneurial path.
Darby shares important biohacking and self-care tips, morning routines, learning to listen to your body and how personal and company growth are intertwined!
This episode is sponsored by Aprés.
On-the-go post workout? Looking for a quick snack to get you to your next meal? Après is designed from the ground up to give back to your body with clean, plant-based ingredients.
Head to drinkapres.com and use the code BOSSBABE15 for 15% off.
Natalie Ellis is a serial entrepreneur and angel investor, as well as the co-founder and CEO of media brand BossBabe. Under her leadership, BossBabe now reaches more than 10M+ ambitious women per month, and has a community of 3.8M across their social media, blog, podcast and newsletter. Natalie’s expertise lies in audience growth, content monetization and business strategy. Natalie is passionate about supporting women to take action in creating lives that they’re in love with.