The BossBabe Podcast: Episode 004
- Her struggle with depression and low self-esteem.
- Strategies to move from shy introvert to having the confidence to speak in public.
- How to find the confidence to get outside of your comfort zone.
- The 3 things you need to know when thinking about visibility.
- How you can gain publicity and get invited on podcasts.
- Specific, actionable items to get featured in publications.
- The best secret to nourish your relationships.
- Unlock access to a video series on transitioning from best kept secret to industry leader!
In this episode Danielle interviews Marketing & Publicity Strategist, Selena Soo!
Selena opens up about her past struggle with depression, low self-esteem and how joining a women’s life group changed her life and ultimately planted the seed for her business.
They candidly discuss how Selena, being shy and introverted, found passion and purpose in bringing people together. She dives deep in finding confidence, getting outside of her comfort zone and working toward her bigger vision.
Selena shares why publicity is important, how to implement it into your own business, and specific, actionable steps you can take to get featured and grow your business!
Head over to http://impactingmillions.com/bossbabe to gain exclusive access to Selena’s videos series on how to transition from best kept secret to industry leader.
This episode is sponsored by Après.
On-the-go post workout? Looking for a quick snack to get you to your next meal? Après is designed from the ground up to give back to your body with clean, plant-based ingredients.
Head to drinkapres.com and use the code BOSSBABE15 for 15% off.
Natalie Ellis is a serial entrepreneur and angel investor, as well as the co-founder and CEO of media brand BossBabe. Under her leadership, BossBabe now reaches more than 10M+ ambitious women per month, and has a community of 3.8M across their social media, blog, podcast and newsletter. Natalie’s expertise lies in audience growth, content monetization and business strategy. Natalie is passionate about supporting women to take action in creating lives that they’re in love with.