The BossBabe Podcast Episode 080
- How to overcome your fear of public speaking by focusing on your message
- Embracing rejection (and the fear of it) by shifting your mindset to welcome them as learning opportunities
- Incredible hacks for booking speaking gigs when you’re just starting out
- The importance of living each day with purpose and building your legacy
- How to land your first TEDx speaking engagement
- The tried-and-true formula for creating an epic Keynote presentation
Join Our 7-Day LIVE Business Training: https://bossbabe.com/lessons
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.