The BossBabe Podcast Episode 080
- How to overcome your fear of public speaking by focusing on your message
- Embracing rejection (and the fear of it) by shifting your mindset to welcome them as learning opportunities
- Incredible hacks for booking speaking gigs when you’re just starting out
- The importance of living each day with purpose and building your legacy
- How to land your first TEDx speaking engagement
- The tried-and-true formula for creating an epic Keynote presentation
We’re joined by Tricia Brouk, who is a TEDx producer, international award-winning director, and executive producer of Speakers Who Dare. With a successful career in theater, film, and television, Tricia is a master of public speaking and storytelling.
If the thought of public speaking makes you frozen with fear, then this is the podcast episode for you. We’re discussing the art of public speaking, storytelling, and the game-changing value that it could bring for your life and business. We’re teaching you how to overcome your fear of public speaking along with actionable tips and techniques for becoming a better speaker, how to book speaking events (even if you don’t have any experience!), leveraging public speaking to boost your business, and so much more.
Join Our 7-Day LIVE Business Training: https://bossbabe.com/lessons
- Join Our 7-Day LIVE Business Training: https://bossbabe.com/lessons
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.