The BossBabe Podcast Episode 083
- KITTENS’ journey to becoming a successful DJ and how she gained the support of influential artists such as Usher, Kid Cudi, Skrillex, A-Trax, and more
- The importance of using her platform and non-profit, PWR, to make a positive impact for females and the LGBTQ+ community
- How to cultivate a “whatever it takes” mindset + how to take calculated risk in order to achieve your dreams
- Dealing with imposter syndrome and struggling to stay authentic in the music industry and social media
We’re joined by Lauren ‘KITTENS’ Abedini, LA-based DJ turned non-profit founder and multi-passion entrepreneur. KITTENS has been named a ‘Rising Producer/DJ Shaping the LA Club Scene’ by Mixmag and The Hundreds, and Source Magazine’s '25 Women To Watch.’
Turn up the volume as KITTENS shares how she broke into the music industry and built up a personal brand, earning the support of some of the most influential artists of our time; Usher, Kid Cudi, Skrillex, and more. An advocate for female empowerment, KITTENS also reveals why she created her non-profit organization, PWR, which provides education and support to women through charity DJ workshops. Whatever your passion is, KITTENS’ story will give you the courage to go after your dreams.
Get that glowy, dewy skin for yourself. Learn more and take the quiz to find your ultimate Glossier skincare routine. Plus, all new customers will get 10% off their first order on glossier.com/podcast/BOSSBABE
- Get that glowy, dewy skin for yourself. Learn more and take the quiz to find your ultimate Glossier skincare routine. Plus, all new customers will get 10% off their first order on glossier.com/podcast/BOSSBABE
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.