The BossBabe Podcast Episode 083
- KITTENS’ journey to becoming a successful DJ and how she gained the support of influential artists such as Usher, Kid Cudi, Skrillex, A-Trax, and more
- The importance of using her platform and non-profit, PWR, to make a positive impact for females and the LGBTQ+ community
- How to cultivate a “whatever it takes” mindset + how to take calculated risk in order to achieve your dreams
- Dealing with imposter syndrome and struggling to stay authentic in the music industry and social media
- Get that glowy, dewy skin for yourself. Learn more and take the quiz to find your ultimate Glossier skincare routine. Plus, all new customers will get 10% off their first order on glossier.com/podcast/BOSSBABE
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.