The BossBabe Podcast Episode 273
- A peek into Jay and Radhi’s relationship: learn what it really means to be a “perfect” match.
- The most important thing you can do for your love life AND your business’ success.
- Is winning the argument costing you your relationship? Jay’s Rule #6.
Do you find yourself comparing your love life to that of fairy tales + rom coms and are unsure how to truly be happy and confident in your relationships?
Jay Shetty, #1 New York Times bestselling author, award-winning podcast host of On Purpose and Chief Purpose Officer of Calm, returns for a third appearance on the bossbabe podcast to talk about his evolving relationship with the concept of love, writing his second book 8 Rules of Love and how, through self-love and self-understanding, we can greatly improve our relationships with the people in our lives.
This one is packed with takeaway wisdom whether you’re in a good relationship, one that could use some TLC or just looking to enhance your connection to the world around you. If you want the secrets to finding and keeping great love (and when to let it go), this is the episode for you.
- 8 Rules Of Love by Jay Shetty
- Catch Jay on his first ever world tour ‘Love Rules'
- Love Languages Quiz
- The Real BTS of Building My Business with Jay Shetty #146
- Jay Shetty: @jayshetty
- bossbabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram