The BossBabe Podcast Episode 089
- Jamie’s entrepreneurial journey from award-winning TV news anchor to co-founder and CEO of IT Cosmetics
- How Jamie turned her (and that of millions of women) biggest pain point into a multi-million dollar beauty brand that empowers women to believe in their own beauty
- Industry tips on how to start your own product-based business and finding the right manufacturer(s)
- The importance of having faith in your vision to overcome rejection and setbacks
- Why it’s important to listen to your gut above all else
We’re joined by Jamie Kern Lima, American entrepreneur, philanthropist, co-founder and CEO of IT Cosmetics. Jamie has been named as one of the 2019 Forbes’ Richest Self-Made Women, 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs and WWD’s 50 Most Powerful Women in Beauty. Get lost in inspiration as Jamie shares her incredible story of how she grew IT Cosmetics into a top-selling makeup and skincare brand, which she later sold to L’Oréal for $1.2 billion (in cash) making it their largest US acquisition to date and cementing Jamie’s legacy as the first female CEO in L’Oréal’s 100+ year history.
We’re giving you the real behind-the-scenes of what it looks like to go all-in on your dreams and having faith in your vision, even when the world keeps telling you no. Tune in as Jamie lifts the lid on how you can start your product-based business, including actionable tips for finding the right manufacturers and business partners that will save you money and years in developing your business.
Follow Jamie Kern Lima on Instagram: @jamiekernlima
Get two free months of Skillshare premium membership and receive access to unlimited to over 1000+ classes: www.skillshare.com/bossbabe
- Get two free months of Skillshare premium membership and receive access to unlimited to over 1000+ classes: www.skillshare.com/bossbabe
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram