The BossBabe Podcast Episode 089
- Jamie’s entrepreneurial journey from award-winning TV news anchor to co-founder and CEO of IT Cosmetics
- How Jamie turned her (and that of millions of women) biggest pain point into a multi-million dollar beauty brand that empowers women to believe in their own beauty
- Industry tips on how to start your own product-based business and finding the right manufacturer(s)
- The importance of having faith in your vision to overcome rejection and setbacks
- Why it’s important to listen to your gut above all else
- Get two free months of Skillshare premium membership and receive access to unlimited to over 1000+ classes: www.skillshare.com/bossbabe
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.