The BossBabe Podcast Episode 085
- Gelareh's entrepreneurial journey from working at Columbia Records to starting her own entertainment company, Rouz Group Inc.
- How Gelareh built her reputation in the music industry by being authentic and working hard
- The reality of working in a male-dominated industry as a minority woman
- Actionable tips for young entrepreneurs that want to build their own business
- Effective ways to manage your stress and energy
- The importance of self-care helps you become a better leader and business owner
- This episode is sponsored by SOUL CBD. Get 20% off on SOUL CBD products using code: BOSSBABE. https://mysoulcbd.com/
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.