The BossBabe Podcast Episode 085
- Gelareh's entrepreneurial journey from working at Columbia Records to starting her own entertainment company, Rouz Group Inc.
- How Gelareh built her reputation in the music industry by being authentic and working hard
- The reality of working in a male-dominated industry as a minority woman
- Actionable tips for young entrepreneurs that want to build their own business
- Effective ways to manage your stress and energy
- The importance of self-care helps you become a better leader and business owner
We’re joined by Gelareh “G” Rouzbehani, successful A&R and music manager. She is the founder of Rouz Group Inc., an entertainment company that manages some of the biggest names in writers and producers.
After immigrating to America from Iran at a young age, Gelareh embodies what it means to pave your own way to success. As a minority woman in a male-dominated industry, Gelareh’s journey from working at Columbia Records to starting her own company is what entrepreneurship is all about. Tune in as Gelarah shares her entrepreneurial experience, including how to stay motivated through the ups and downs, stress management, and actionable tips for artists, writers, producers wanting to break into the music industry.
This episode is sponsored by SOUL CBD. Get 20% off on SOUL CBD products using code: BOSSBABE. https://mysoulcbd.com/
- This episode is sponsored by SOUL CBD. Get 20% off on SOUL CBD products using code: BOSSBABE. https://mysoulcbd.com/
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.