The BossBabe Podcast Episode 030
- How to see challenges as an opportunity, identifying when to take the leap into entrepreneurship, and the importance of having a powerful network
- The real behind the scenes of “How to be an Overnight Success” and growing a global beauty empire
- Knowing when to pivot in your career or business to align your passions with your journey
- Welcoming rejection, taking risks and having resilience while growing your company
- Strategically creating, evolving and managing your personal brand
5.43 – How getting fired was the best thing that ever happened to Maria as it propelled her onto the path aligned with her passion
12.25 – The difference between giving up and deciding not to
20.07 – Why it’s important to take risks
29.20 – The importance of having a personal brand when growing a successful brand
37.05 – How to keep up with trends and make sure your brand is super relevant
40.00 – Maria’s words of wisdom to her past self
Kayleigh is our Community Manager over here at BossBabe HQ and comes with a wealth of experience in high-end memberships for creatives and entrepreneurs, events management and digital marketing. She is passionate about positive psychology and believes in the power of cultivating a mindset for success.
Originally from South Africa and now based in the UK, Kayleigh has made it her mission to empower women and entrepreneurs to live the life of their dreams. When she is not building communities and connecting people, you can find Kayleigh travelling. She has a love for communication & collaborative work and you can find her on Instagram @kayleighjadewatson or in the IGA / Société Facebook groups supporting our incredible community.