The BossBabe Podcast Episode 020
- Emily’s journey from being broke and in debt to having a 7 figure business.
- How to rewrite your self-limiting innate beliefs around money.
- Stepping into your highest self by taking inspired action towards your goals.
- Breaking through false backstories and flawed money mindsets.
- How to identify what the next level of your business looks like.
In this week’s episode, BossBabe Co-founder Danielle Canty interviews Emily Williams: Hay House author, leading Success Coach for female entrepreneurs and Founder of I Heart My Life Now.
Together they dive deep on rewriting your self-limiting, pre-conditioned beliefs around money, how to take inspired action on your big ambitions and overcoming the fear of success.
Emily shares her journey on how she went from broke and in debt to thriving in a successful 7-Figure business. She expands on how to break through false backstories and flawed money mindsets that hold goals hostage and keep you from moving forward with your dreams.
This week’s episode is brought to you by Hum Nutrition. Hum Nutrition is the vitamin company disrupting the beauty industry and is all about making you look and feel your best. Get started with your personalized recommendations at humnutrition.com/get_started and use the code BOSSBABE for 20% off your first order of US$29+
- Sign up to Insta Growth Accelerator here for $1000 off.
- This episode is brought to you by Hum Nutrition. Get started at humnutrition.com/get_started and use the code BOSSBABE for 20% off your first order of US$29+.
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram