The BossBabe Podcast Episode 233
- The real, behind the scenes of doing Beyoncé’s makeup.
- What beauty and self-acceptance REALLY is + how to define it for yourself.
- How to pivot + why learning how to change course is critical for your success.
- Why even celebs feel imposter syndrome + the best tips for overcoming it.
Have you ever wondered what it might be like to travel on someone like Beyonce’s glam squad? Unsurprisingly, reaching such heights in the industry requires hard work, grit, a smart pivot or two and a touch of good luck.
Our guest today, the effervescent Mally Roncal, is one of the most sought-after makeup artists in the world. From Queen B to JLO, she’s had the best and brightest in her chair. She tells us all about how she broke into the celebrity makeup industry, her brand building journey, and what beauty really means to her – acceptance of our individuality and the celebration of our differences.
Get ready to laugh (and even cry) as Mally gets deep on her early inspirations, her family and her signature look!
- Shop Mally Beauty at mally.com
- Tune in to Mally’s Beauty on QVC
- Order Mally’s Book – Love, Lashes, and Lipstick: My Secrets for a Gorgeous, Happy Life
- Instagram: @mallyroncal
- Twitter: @mallyroncal
- YouTube: Mally Beauty
- bossbabe: subscribe