The BossBabe Podcast Episode 275
- How Amy Porterfield went from corporate yes girl to kickass entrepreneur and author.
- What you can do right now to prepare yourself to quit your job ( + what to do if your partner doesn’t fully support your career change).
- Amy’s expert opinion on the most effective marketing strategies you should use in 2023.
Have you ever thought of leaving your 9-5? Are you ready to get more out of your career and be your own boss, but you have no idea where to start?
You’re not alone, we’ve been there! It can be scary, but we’re here to walk you through that transition with confidence and clarity.
On this week’s episode, entrepreneur and online marketing strategist, Amy Porterfield, reveals her journey to becoming an entrepreneur after leaving her corporate job working for Tony Robbins. She shares her top tips and advice on starting a side hustle, leaving your 9-5, and creating your dream career from scratch.
Plus – Amy shares a sneak peek into her amazing new book, “Two Weeks Notice: Find the Courage to Quit Your Job, Make More Money, Work Where You Want, and Change the World.”
If you’ve been considering starting a side hustle or leaving your 9-5 to start a business of your own, this episode was made for you!
- Amy Porterfield: @amyporterfield
- bossbabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram