The BossBabe Podcast Episode 265
- Mindset tips for breaking the cycle of Not-Good-Enough (for good!).
- Uncover why achievement isn’t bringing you happiness and what to do about it.
- Nicole’s exact roadmap to living in alignment + staying grounded in high-stress situations.
Ready to leave behind self-doubt and finally feel worthy of the life you deserve? Drop in for this deeply introspective conversation between Danielle and one of the world’s foremost modern experts and authors on self-development and self-discovery, Dr. Nicole LePera, also (well) known as The Holistic Psychologist.
Celebrating its recent release, Nicole outlines the core tenets of her latest book release, How To Meet Your Self, a workbook with hyper-descriptive steps on how to integrate the work for a more authentic and fulfilling life.
If there’s one thing we love at bossbabe, it’s actionable advice – and Nicole is truly a leader in that space.
We unpack how critically important the emotional side of business is as Daniele and Nicole both speak to past, and future, versions of themselves – exploring inner child wounds, self-doubt, circular logic + how to start living a life of conscious awareness.
- Get the workbook for self-discovery — howtomeetyourself.com
- Unlock the power to heal yourself — theholisticpsychologist.com
- Join the self-healers circle — @selfhealers.circle
- Instagram: @the.holistic.psychologist
- YouTube: The Holistic Psychologist
- bossbabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram