The BossBabe Podcast Episode 269
- What it’s really like to carve your own path, even when society keeps telling you “no.”
- The untouched viral image with Aerie that changed it all.
- Learn the ONE thing that made brands eager to 10x Iskra’s pay.
Have you ever wanted something so badly, but are afraid to take the plunge because of what other people might think? Maybe you’re worried you don’t have the right background, the right personality or body type? Or maybe that first setback is keeping you from dusting yourself off and trying again?
On this week’s episode, Natalie sits down with actress and model Iskra Lawrence to dive deep into what it means to be resilient and just how different her world would be if she let the fear of not fitting in hold her back from her dream to stand out.
Iskra broke the mold as a model – taking control of her narrative and changing modeling standards instead of her appearance. She's used the influence she built during her career to launch multiple brands + has become a successful serial entrepreneur and investor as a result. Now rocking more than five MILLION followers across the globe, her story is an incredibly powerful one that inspires women everywhere to never let anyone’s perception of you keep you from who you are meant to be.
- Shop Saltair — now available at Target!
- Instagram: @iskra
- Saltair: @saltair
- Self Funding Planner: @selffundingplanner
- bossbabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram