The BossBabe Podcast Episode 135
- Alyssa shares why it’s important to build your brand and social presence with authenticity.
- Learn why listening to your customers should be your primary focus.
- Learning as you go and embracing trial and error can shift your business into the direction for success
From starting in her college dorm room to getting her product on Beyoncé- today we’re joined by Alyssa Wasko of Donni to talk about her entrepreneurial journey. Named after her late father, Alyssa started Donni with just scarves and by perfecting her niche and listening to her customer base she was able to grow and scale it into the amazing company we know today.
With a huge celebrity base and an authentic and engaging social presence, Alyssa is taking us through everything we need to know about trade shows, how she built her brand and why she answers every single DM herself!
Learn how Alyssa pivoted her collection launch strategy for lockdown- and sold out, her tips for building an authentic and relatable online presence, how her ‘small but mighty’ Instagram drives 97% of her overall website traffic, and why charity is such a cornerstone in her business.
- To check out Donni head to donni.com
- Check out our webinar here, https://go.bossbabe.com/passion-business
- To sign up for the Bossbabe newsletter, head to www.bossbabe.com
Follow on Instagram
- BossBabe, @bossbabe.inc
- Danielle Canty, @daniellecanty
- Alyssa Wasko, @alyssawasko
- Donni, @donni
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram