The BossBabe Podcast Episode 064
- Understanding your “why” and using it as your North Star for how you choose to show up in the world
- Being your authentic and vulnerable self to inspire others to feel that they are not alone in their struggles
- Embodying the spirit that you are never too old and it is never too late to do something new
- Tapping into your “why” to create content that is authentic to you and serves others
- This episode is sponsored by PicMonkey. Using PicMonkey, you can create powerful designs for social media, marketing materials, advertising, and much more.
- Get 1 free month + an exclusive set of templates offered by PicMonkey and BossBabe. Explore more: picmonkey.love/bossbabe
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.