The BossBabe Podcast Episode 064
- Understanding your “why” and using it as your North Star for how you choose to show up in the world
- Being your authentic and vulnerable self to inspire others to feel that they are not alone in their struggles
- Embodying the spirit that you are never too old and it is never too late to do something new
- Tapping into your “why” to create content that is authentic to you and serves others
What is your “why” for showing up every day? Especially on those days when you don’t have the strength to.
Join us in this honest conversation about mental health and authenticity in a digital world as Danielle Canty, COO of BossBabe, and Mandy Ansari, lifestyle blogger and mental advocate get real and vulnerable about their experiences.
Following the death of her best friend, Mandy shares with us her journey on how she turned her grief into action and wounds into wisdom. Using this experience as her North Star, Mandy’s passion and commitment to mental health has helped influence how she chooses to authentically show up in life.
A believer in the notion that you are never too old and it is never too late to do something new, Mandy serves up some much needed inspiration for anyone wanting to make a pivot in life and career. Be sure to tune in because this is not an episode that you want to miss!
This episode is sponsored by PicMonkey. Using PicMonkey, you can create powerful designs for social media, marketing materials, advertising, and much more.
Get 1 free month + an exclusive set of templates offered by PicMonkey and BossBabe. Explore more: picmonkey.love/bossbabe
- This episode is sponsored by PicMonkey. Using PicMonkey, you can create powerful designs for social media, marketing materials, advertising, and much more.
- Get 1 free month + an exclusive set of templates offered by PicMonkey and BossBabe. Explore more: picmonkey.love/bossbabe
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.