The BossBabe Podcast Episode 061
- Elizabeth’s journey on turning her passion for holistic health into a successful, thriving business
- How Elizabeth learned to navigate the challenges of a product-based business
- Finding balance to make time for health as an entrepreneur and holistic health alternatives for thriving wellness
- How to grow your network and connect with people as an introvert
- Nailing $10,000 worth of orders within 3 hours from an email experiment
Here at BossBabe, we advocate a holistic approach to life and work. Naturally, we had to have Elizabeth Stein, Founder and CEO of Purely Elizabeth, an all-natural, organic food company with award-winning flavors, as today’s guest on The BossBabe Podcast to share with us on how to cultivate a holistic life for ourselves. If you wish to live a more natural, balanced life, then this is the episode for you!
CEO of BossBabe, Natalie Ellis, and Elizabeth Stein gets raw about the reality of making time for health as a busy, ambitious businesswoman and the importance of holistic health for a thriving life. We learn that it’s all about taking the necessary action to find that work-life balance, even if it means moving your company from New York to Boulder, Colorado for a different pace of life – just as Elizabeth did for her company.
Tune in to listen to Elizabeth’s journey to holistic health, running her company, Purely Elizabeth, and everything about using food for wellness to live a thriving life.
This episode is sponsored by Purely Elizabeth.
Purely Elizabeth just came out with two delicious flavors of grain-free granola that you have to try! Both the Almond Butter and Cinnamon Peanut Butter flavors are made with MCT Oil. You can find them at your local Whole Foods and on Amazon! Use ‘bossbabe20’ for 20% off all products on their website https://purelyelizabeth.com/pages/collection-shop-all
- This episode is sponsored by Purely Elizabeth. Purely Elizabeth just came out with two delicious flavors of grain-free granola that you have to try! Both the Almond Butter and Cinnamon Peanut Butter flavors are made with MCT Oil. You can find them at your local Whole Foods and on Amazon! Use bossbabe20 for 20% off all products on their website https://purelyelizabeth.com/pages/collection-shop-all
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.