The BossBabe Podcast Episode 061
- Elizabeth’s journey on turning her passion for holistic health into a successful, thriving business
- How Elizabeth learned to navigate the challenges of a product-based business
- Finding balance to make time for health as an entrepreneur and holistic health alternatives for thriving wellness
- How to grow your network and connect with people as an introvert
- Nailing $10,000 worth of orders within 3 hours from an email experiment
- This episode is sponsored by Purely Elizabeth. Purely Elizabeth just came out with two delicious flavors of grain-free granola that you have to try! Both the Almond Butter and Cinnamon Peanut Butter flavors are made with MCT Oil. You can find them at your local Whole Foods and on Amazon! Use bossbabe20 for 20% off all products on their website https://purelyelizabeth.com/pages/collection-shop-all
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.