The BossBabe Podcast Episode 059
- Building connections and providing value for your customers with Instagram Stories
- How to effectively sell in the DMs by connecting with your audience
- Identifying the best IG features to generate leads for your business
Do you want to know how Instagram Stories can generate leads for your business? That’s what you’ll be learning in this week’s mini-episode with BossBabe’s Head of Marketing, Kay Snels, and Head of Sales, Ellen Coule. Regardless of how many Instagram followers you have, you CAN boost engagement and generate sales for your business, and we’ll be showing you how. This episode is a MUST LISTEN if you’re ready to level up your Instagram game.
Ellen and Kay discusses how to harness the power of Instagram Stories to provide value and build connections with your customers. Ellen shares actionable tips on how to sell in DMs, Instagram Highlights and identifying the best Instagram features to leverage for your business. It’s going down in the DMs as we show you to use Instagram to make it a profitable place where you can sell products or services.
If you’d love to learn from the BossBabe team about how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days, register for a free spot in the next training at: https://bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
This episode is sponsored by The 90 Day Planner by BossBabe: bossbabe.com/goals
- If you'd love to learn from the BossBabe team about how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days, register for a free spot in the next training at: https://bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- This episode is sponsored by The 90 Day Planner by BossBabe: bossbabe.com/goals
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.