The BossBabe Podcast Episode 055
- Step-by-step process for starting and producing a podcast
- Figuring out your podcast priorities and budget to maximize your money, time and investment
- Incredibly actionable tips on energy management when batch recording your episodes
- Pro tips on how to be an eloquent interviewer or interviewee
It’s all things podcast on this week’s mini-episode with Kay Snels and Natalie Ellis, Founder and CEO of BossBabe. From starting a podcast to producing episodes, Natalie is spilling all the secrets that will help you in launching your own successful podcast.
So if you’ve ever dreamed of having your own podcast, but are overwhelmed with where to start, you’re in good hands. In typical BossBabe fashion, Natalie breaks it down into super actionable steps and provides tips on the do’s and don'ts of starting a podcast.
Tune in as Natalie and Kay dives deep into the world of podcasting and what to prioritize when you’re first starting out. We’re covering actionable tips, budgeting, knowing your audience, mistakes to avoid when launching a podcast, energy management and batch recording. For all you podcast dreamers, this is the episode for you!
Our favorite headphones: bit.ly/bossbabeheadphones
Our FocusRite Scarlett 2i2: https://focusrite.com/usb-audio-interface/scarlett/scarlett-2i2
Grab the BossBabe's FREE guide for making a business plan that works for you: bossbabe.com/bizplan
Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- Grab the BossBabe's FREE guide for making a business plan that works for you: bossbabe.com/bizplan
- If you'd love to learn from the BossBabe team about how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days, register for a free spot in the next training at: https://bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- Our favorite headphones
- Our FocusRite Scarlett 2i2
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram