The BossBabe Podcast Episode 221
- What the world’s best business leaders do during economic uncertainty.
- How to anticipate your customers’ needs and speak to them in your marketing.
- Why some businesses grow during economic uncertainty + how you can ensure you’re one of them.
- The best advice Danielle received from Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi, Jenna Kutcher and Russell Brunson.
If you follow the news – and even if you don’t – you’ve seen and heard an uptick in economic related chatter lately. It’s everywhere, but what does it mean and how should we react?
Whether it’s gas prices, inflation or interest rates, something is afoot. As you’ve no doubt learned from your own work, and from past guests, the best way to handle unexpected challenges and changes is to prepare for them as best we can.
But how can we prepare for something we can’t see?
Danielle recently had the pleasure of attending a mastermind session where she participated in conversations with some of the world’s best business leaders from Tony Robbins to Dean Graziosi, Jenna Kutcher and Russell Brunson. What shook out was a list of actions that they, and anyone, can take to weather unpredictable future market conditions.
Don’t worry, Danielle saved you a seat! She soaked up the room’s overflowing wisdom and delivered an invaluable wrap-up to Société members + recorded her presentation!
Get your notepads out for this super actionable episode on the way to hardening your business, and business model, for the forecasted changes to come.
- The Société
- Join our private, online community of female entrepreneurs where you can connect, build and grow.
- Listen: Tony Robbins Helps You Define Success
- Listen: Life With Meaning + Purpose: A Conversation With Tony Robbins
- Listen: Uncovering Your Millionaire Success Habits with Dean Graziosi
- Listen: Dean Graziosi On the Exact Steps to Making Your First $250K as an Entrepreneur
- Listen: 10x Your Online Sales With This One Technique With ClickFunnels Founder Russell Brunson
- bossbabe: subscribe