The BossBabe Podcast Episode 039
- How to get started in a creative career and creating a culture that’s conducive to high-performance and productivity
- Hacking your own flow state and living with a student mentality in order to learn and grow
- The importance of taking risks and overcoming rejection
- Teaching, healing and inspiring as a creative by aligning with your beliefs and passions
- Managing your energy in order to achieve your goals
In this awesome episode, Co-Founder Danielle Canty is chatting with Jess Bendinger. Jess is an acclaimed Hollywood screenwriter who launched onto the scene with her original script BRING IT ON. She was a writer on the Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning Season Four of SEX AND THE CITY and her directorial debut STICK IT had the highest per-screen average on its' opening weekend, and was the #1 download on iTunes for 7 straight weeks.
Jess shares her powerful story as a creative, how to live with a student mentality, taking risks and overcoming rejection.
Together they talk about how to get started in a creative career, flow state and creating a culture that’s conducive to high-performance and productivity.
Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: https://bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. www.instagrowthaccelerator.com
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/ig-growth
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.