The BossBabe Podcast Episode 039
- How to get started in a creative career and creating a culture that’s conducive to high-performance and productivity
- Hacking your own flow state and living with a student mentality in order to learn and grow
- The importance of taking risks and overcoming rejection
- Teaching, healing and inspiring as a creative by aligning with your beliefs and passions
- Managing your energy in order to achieve your goals
- This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. www.instagrowthaccelerator.com
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/ig-growth
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.